Ïîêàçàòü ñîîáùåíèå îòäåëüíî
Ñòàðûé 11.12.2018, 23:51
Àâàòàð äëÿ Vasex
ÿ ìîäåðàòîð, à íèãâåí íåò!

Ðåãèñòðàöèÿ: 20.02.2007
Ñîîáùåíèé: 10,587
Ðåïóòàöèÿ: 1648 [+/-]
Îòïðàâèòü Skype™ ñîîáùåíèå äëÿ Vasex
Pilots disassembled some walls and floor, they pulled some gross and heavy cables. As Emily heard it was gearing extension manually. As she also heard one of them wasn’t agree with that plan, he tried to whisper, but it was impossible in whole the noise, so he shouted to his partner:
- This is a mistake! Have you lost your mind? We are in the middle of the ocean! Ditching on water with gearing down?!
- Shut up and help me! Hurry! – That was the only answer of the commander.
- Give me a parachute! – That was an absolutely new shouting from behind of them.
There was a guy with a pistol in his hand, standing in the passage between seats. He was very sweaty, like many of passengers right now. He was dressed as civilian and now he was looking like a terrorist. But he wasn’t. He introduced himself:
- Pauli. The Air Marshal Service. Give me one parachute. I know you have some. Give it to me. This is an order.
He repeated this few times, shaking. He started to shout loudly, especially when the nearest people tried to calm down him. He pointed his gun at one of the pilots’ head.
- Give my parachute and do what you want.
The plane was pretty tweaked, some of the passengers tried to attack the air marshal from behind. Pilots tried to help. Too slow. He broke free, punched the hero in the face with his gun two times, than stopped pilots, shooting above their heads.
- Enough! Give me a parachute!
- Are you mad? You’ll kill us all because of shooting in the plane!
- The plane has already broken. Give me, give me fast!
- You have no chance with that! – Pilots said.
- I don’t care. Give me!
- You won’t open the door. We all will die in that case. We should land…
- Give me a parachute, and nobody will die! – He pointed his gun in a head of a little boy near him, who was crying.
- Give it to him, please… We have no time for this… We should return to a cabin…
- Here it is, - said a stewardess.
Some of the passengers asked for that too.
- You will die with that! – Pilots and stewardesses tried to explain. – You have more chance aboard. The decompression will kill anybody, who will try to leave a plain. It would be like explosion.
- But he will do that! You can’t stop him! So give to us!
The angry crowd started attacking the crew of the plane. And then – each other, fighting for parachutes.
- Wait! Wait! – Emily tried to stop the panic. – Not the adults! Give it to kids! Give it to kids!
The marshal Pauli was preparing to open a door. The plane was shaking a lot, it was too difficult to move, but possible.
One guy picked up handcuffs from the floor. The marshal dropped it during the fight.
The young guy didn’t think too much. He was very frightened, shocked, he had time to understand, how stupid his plan was, but he was surviving right now, and there was only one card in his hands he could play. Only one god’s card.
The marshal quickly turned around, when he hear a familiar click and felt it on his skin.
The guy handcuffed himself to the marshal’s hand and smiled nervously.
- Sorry! Listen! I only want…
The marshal punched him in the face. Pauli took out a key, started opening the lock, but the guy noticed this, hit the hands of marshal, and the key flew somewhere far away to the seats of coach seats, full of scared and angry people.
- We have no time for this! – The guy shouted. Pauli put a gun to his head. – Okay, I don’t try to stop you! I want to go with you! Only that! If you kill me, you won’t survive. I’m heavy, I’m a burden, I’m ballast! You can’t cut off me! It’s better to have the dead weight with legs and arms, than… just a dead weight…
The marshal looked around. He might has been searched for some axe, machete or chainsaw, but there was nothing of that nearby. And the clocks were ticking. He had no time.
He prepared to open the door. Some people noticed it and started to shout scarcely.
- No! It will explode! – The guy was pretty sure about that. – I watched a “MythBusters” about that!
- So it was a myth! – Pauli roared angrily.
- No, it wasn’t. The pressure here is too strong, but outside it is too weak. It will definitely explode.
- We have no choice! Look how close the water! There is no electricity. We are going at the high angle to the surface, they won’t managed to land it! Nothing will help! I will open this shit!
- Wait! Shit, I have a better idea… Shit!
- What! Tell me what idea! Or I will open! – He really tried to open it, but it was too tough to pull the twitch.
- The pressure. We need to reduce it. Without explosion.
- How?
The gut swallowed, looking at the window. The marshal started shaking the guy.
- I asked you how! Tell me how! Tell me, or I’ll smash you skull against this door!
- The window…
- What?
- Small hole. It can help.
- It won’t explode? Are you sure?
- Yes… But the others…
- We have no time for this.
He shot at the bulletproof glass twice and the little hole has appeared. The noise was terrific, but people were still alive, nothing happened.
- How long? – The marshal cried like a mad.
- I don’t know. Pretty soon, I suppose…
- You are killing us! All this children! – shouted Emily, going to them.
- Don’t move! – He pointed his gun to her.
Another guy jumped out.
- You are killing us! We also should use your parachute!
- Shut up! Don’t get close!
- Five man on one parachute! It is possible. We can…
The marshal shot him in the head.
- I said everybody shut up!
- You can take my child with you! – One of the crying moms said.
The marshal shot her too.
- I said shut up! Can you hear me! Shut up! You! – He began shaking his partner. – How much! How long! We should jump immediately! I can smell fish already! Or shitty salt! I can’t wait! Go!
- Try to pull. Together.
Everybody felt the pressure in their hearings.
- Oh shit. It’s getting tougher. Wow, wow. Ma-an.
One more man came too close, his ears were bleeding, so even Pauli was shocked and didn’t kill him. This guy was with parachute too. He tried to help to open the door.
- Try it together. Pulling together. Again! Again! Ah, shit, again!
The people’s eyes were bleeding. Emily’s legs couldn’t resist, she fell on the nearest sit and buckled up.
The door gave to their pressure. It started slowly ticking before opening. Guys with parachutes were like shaking zombies near it, holding each other, like drunker, they were too unfocused because of pressure difference.
Then the door opened fast and many people – standing, sitting or lying near it – had been disappeared. Little things, little people and some big luggage from the salon went out the doorway to the sky. The rest of the passengers still tried scratching panels above them to dig the oxygen masks or just held their dears, or were unconsciousness, or dead of various reasons.
The little wing at fuselage tail section – the elevator control – sliced the marshal in half. Some other guys, also one stewardess with a parachute, suffered there too, breaking heads, arms, legs, chests…
The handcuffed guy was dancing with the half of his partner in the air, trying to get closer to the parachute.
He got it, when it was rather close to water. He could see his own reflection in the ocean water below.
Parachute has opened, still on the back of the marshal. The guy broke his handcuffed arm. He almost had no time to cry and feel pain, because his legs in short time crashed into almost solid surface of water.
Before that he heard a lot of splashes of not so lucky passengers and members of crew, who jumped out with them.
After some fighting with water, dead corpse and ropes of the chute, he got it off the body. Then he could take a breath on the surface on calm waves.
There was nobody in the sky, no skydivers.
Then the ocean was rocked by heavy explosion far away.
Nobody has survived. Except of one of the passengers.

â÷åðà è ñåãîäíÿ
Îòâåòèòü ñ öèòèðîâàíèåì