Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.04.2013, 06:09
я модератор, а нигвен нет!

Отправить Skype™ сообщение для Vasex
Музыка Two Steps From Hell

TWO STEPS FROM HELL

Жанры:

музыкальный продакшен | трейлерная музыка | симфоническая & оркестровая музыка | вокальная музыка | электронная музыка | классический кроссовер | эпическая & космическая музыка

Скрытый текст - О компании:

Дата основания:
14 февраля 2006 г.

Основатели:
Ник Феникс, Томас Бергерсен

Русская википедия (устаревшая инфа):

Two Steps From Hell (рус. В двух шагах от ада) — американская компания по музыкальному продакшену, которая базируется в Санта-Монике, Калифорния. Основанная 14 февраля 2006 года двумя композиторами Ником Фениксом (англ. Nick Phoenix) и Томасом Бергерсеном (англ. Thomas J. Bergersen), Two Steps From Hell быстро стала одной из наиболее успешных компаний по музыкальному продакшену для кинофильмов. Их музыка используется во многих рекламных трейлерах и тизерах для высокобюджетных голливудских фильмов, таких как 2012, Беовульф, Гарри Поттер и Орден Феникса, Человек-паук 3: Враг в отражении, Star Trek, Сумерки и многих других. Также их композиция Heart of Courage звучала при выходе команд на Евро 2012, а другая композиция Everlasting звучала при награждении испанцев Кубком на том же Евро.
Кроме музыки к трейлерам кинофильмов, работу Two Steps From Hell можно услышать и в трейлерах к компьютерным играм. В частности, композиция «Heart of Courage» используется в стартовом трейлере игры Mass Effect 2. Также композиции «Protectors of the Earth», «After the Fall», «Armada», «Black Blade» и «Strength of a Thousand Men» использовались в трейлерах продолжения — Mass Effect 3.

Википедия на английском (более полная):

Two Steps from Hell is a production music company based in Los Angeles, California. Founded by Nick Phoenix and Thomas J. Bergersen on 14 February 2006, the company produces music for movie trailers.
In particular, the group's music has been used in trailers for such films as Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Star Trek, The Dark Knight, The Fighter, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Tron: Legacy, Anna Karenina, No Country for Old Men, 2012, Captain America: The First Avenger, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Super 8, Inception, Drive Angry, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Hugo, John Carter, The Town, Priest and Prince of Persia, as well as video games such as Resident Evil 6, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Killzone 3, and Star Wars: The Old Republic and television shows such as Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Revolution, Homeland, The Walking Dead and Merlin, and during the 2012 London Olympics.
Their song "Heart of Courage" was also used in the beginning of UEFA Euro 2012 matches and in the beginning of the London 2012 Olympic games athletics finals. This song also appeared at various moments in the World Youth Day 2011 in Madrid, and is used, along with other tracks, more and more in videos from events, homemade films, etc.
Two Steps from Hell's main graphical artist is Steven R. Gilmore, who has created album covers for almost every promotional and public release, including the logo of the company, with the exception being the 2009 DVD release of their library, where the album cover was created by Paul Zeaiter.
On June 4, 2012 a Two Steps from Hell app was announced for iOS and Android, containing 19 tracks of previously released music in a compilation called "Demon's Dance". The app was officially released on June 26, 2012 for iOS, followed by the Android release the next day.
As of April 2013, Two Steps from Hell has published 20 demonstration albums and 6 public albums, with more than 900 unique tracks. The company has also recently announced plans to host a live concert on June 14, 2013 at the Disney Hall, in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

About us (официальный сайт):

Thomas Bergersen: I was born in Trondheim, Norway and spent about 22 of my years there. Interesting place, Norway is. But I maintain that I was born in the wrong country, because the first word that came out of my mouth was a rather mangled permutation of "America", and I was born on the 4th of July. I decided early on that I wanted to express myself regardless of repercussions, and so I rebelled quite a lot. Against my parents, teachers, you name it. I couldn't stand authority and that was probably the reason why I started composing music in the first place. It was the perfect way for me to disobey rules and do everything like Frank Sinatra, "My way". I was 6 years old and my piano teacher did not share that view. It didn't last very long. I sure showed her!%#! or maybe not.. then again I remember she looked like she was about 90 at the time and if she's still alive she must be at least 250! Soo.. what else.. oh yeah.. "F" in maths ... Am I a bad person for not remembering her name? I was never good with names either. Maybe she's looking down from a litte cloud above, hands covering her ears and cringing as she listens to me butcher Bach's 1st inversion in C Major for the N'th time. Or maybe I make her proud?

Nick Phoenix: I was born in London England, but grew up in New Haven CT, where I learned how to fight off stray dogs and unfriendly classmates. I attended Hopkins Grammar and UCONN. I studied classical piano for ten years and have played in rock bands since I was 12. While at UCONN, my brother loaned me $4000 so I could start a home studio. And that began my journey into recording and sound. I have been producing "Quantum Leap" virtual instruments for EAST WEST since 1997, when I produced my first title. Since then I have produced and co-produced many titles including EWQL Symphonic Orchestra, EWQL Symphonic Choirs, Stormdrum 1 and 2, RA, Silk, Gypsy, Pianos, Hollywood Strings, Hollywood Brass, Spaces, Ministry Of Rock 1 and 2 and others. Its been an interesting ride. My journey creating sounds has always been fueled by composing music and striving to improve the sound of my compositions. In 1997, I also began composing music for film trailers. Over the years I have either scored or placed music in over 1000 major motion picture trailers. I have also scored TV shows and worked on films with Hans Zimmer. Living in Los Angeles gives me amazing opportunities to work with talented artists and I recently did a project with Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead. Thomas and I formed Two Steps in 2006 and I believe we have a great partnership. Working with someone as talented as Thomas inspires me to improve.

Steven R. Gilmore is an artist and graphic designer most known for his work on album cover design, particularly his role as in-house artist for Nettwerk Records for much of the 1980s and 1990s. Steven is also well known in the film community where he has worked on the graphic campaigns for movies like Lord Of The Rings, Dark Knight, 300 and Watchmen. Steven is the mastermind behind all of the 2 Steps covers. His company is called SRG Design.

We are proud to work with Petr Pololáník. Petr Pololáník is a Czech conductor, orchestrator and music producer. His father Zdeněk Pololáník belongs to foremost Czech composers. Petr studied both violin, piano and conducting; in 1996, he earned his Master of Arts in conducting at the Janacek Academy of Music and Performing Arts in Brno. Since 1996, Petr has been teaching at the Church Conservatory in Kroměříž, the Film School in Zlín and at the International Conductors Workshops in Kroměříž. In 2001, he became the Executive and Artistic Director of the Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra, one of the oldest symphony in Europe. As a conductor, he has cooperated with leading orchestras, choirs and opera houses in Czech and abroad, and made several dozens of concert appearances and recordings for film, TV, radio, world known soloists and groups, production companies as well as sample libraries. He is the founder and President of Capellen Music Production.

Скрытый текст - Дискография:

Demonstration albums:

- Volume 1 (2006) [First album]
- Shadows and Nightmares (2006) [Mainly 'Horror' Genre]
- Dynasty (2007) [An 'Epic' Genre album]
- All Drums Go to Hell (2007) [Heavily Percussion-Oriented Album]
- Pathogen (2007) [ Industrial metal album largely composed by Nick Phoenix]
- Nemesis (2007) [An 'Epic' Genre album mostly composed by Thomas Bergersen]
- Dreams & Imaginations (2008) [New Age album]
- Legend (2008) [An 'Epic' Genre album]
- Ashes (2008) [Horror Genre]
- The Devil Wears Nada (2009) [Mostly light and humorous album]
- Power of Darkness (2010) [Epic-themed album]
- All Drones Go to Hell (2010) [Uses many 'Drone' instruments, New Age Album]
- Illumina (2010) ['New-Age' album]
- Balls to the Wall (2011) [Percussion album, similar to All Drums Go To Hell]
- Nero (2011) [An 'Epic' Genre album]
- Sinners (2011) [Short Electro-Metal Album, Not actually composed by either Thomas Bergersen or Nick Phoenix, although still under the Two Steps from Hell Label.]
- Two Steps from Heaven (2012) [Pet Project of Thomas Bergersen, 'Inspiring']
- Burn (2012) [A small collection of 8 dubstep remixed tracks. They refer to these tracks as EpicStep]
- Classics Volume One (2013)
- Solaris (2013) [Epic-themed album with all tracks composed together with Alex Pfeffer]

Public albums:

- Invincible (2010) [Compilation of some of the most popular Two Steps from Hell tracks]
- Illusions (2011) [Thomas Bergersen album, formerly named Nemesis II]
- Archangel (2011) [Compilation of more of the most popular Two Steps from Hell tracks]
- Demon's Dance (2012) [Compilation of tracks from various albums, not just epic-themed albums, available only on the Two Steps from Hell application for iOS and Android]
- Halloween (2012)[12] [Compilation of well-known horror tracks from several demonstration albums, with several other-genre tracks as well]
- SkyWorld (2012) [First public album to use mostly all-new tracks.]
- Sun (2013) [Projected to be similar to Illusions by Thomas Bergersen]
Скрытый текст - Примеры музыки к трейлерам:

Watch on YouTube

Watch on YouTube

Watch on YouTube

Скрытый текст - Примеры произведений:

Watch on YouTube

Watch on YouTube

Watch on YouTube

Watch on YouTube

Watch on YouTube